Great Idea, but In this early of a stage I kind of feel like it shouldn't be as high of a price as 9.99 just yet.
Beta 0.4.0 is here for your enjoyment! It's really starting to come together as we move towards Steam Early Access:
- Added office / ambient sound effects.
- Added new art to the investment area and improved the presentation.
- Added an initial email in the inbox.
- Added junk emails (just a few for now; more to come later).
- Market report we no longer report on a pair of upgrades that have previously been reported on.
- Eliminated the chances of multiple consecutive security attacks.
- Random events now only start after the product has been launched.
- The game now sets target frame rate to be the same as current screen refresh rate. This avoids unnecessarily high CPU usage and overheating.
- Increased impact of too few office amenities on happiness.
- Reduced inflation, i.e. employees will complain less about salary.
- Reduced difficulty by reducing optimal value of product rating in early-mid game.
- Increased maximum capacity of auto-scaling servers.
- Fixed: Clicking on an employee that has already quit causes an exception.
- Fixed: After loading a save file, employees who have already quit but have not left the screen do not correctly get cleaned up.
- Fixed: Sprint notification for upgrade items say "Level 1" even though there is only 1 level.
- Fixed: Doing a real investment round after a practice round causes previous shareholders' shares not to be diluted correctly.
- Fixed: The email content area doesn't not refresh correctly when switching between Junk and Inbox folders.
- Fixed: Test coverage percentage is not restored correctly when loading a game.
- Fixed: Game version number disappears when navigating around on the title screen.
- Fixed: Office audio volume slider does not update the volume.
Happy Starting Up :)
Startup Freak Beta 0.4.0 57 MB
Dec 03, 2017
Get Startup Freak
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.